In the first instance, please check through the following Frequently Asked Questions.
[For Freshers Fest, please also see the Help section on the Freshers Fest website: http://www.freshersfest.com/help.php]
- Why do some products have booking fees?
- All products sold on Guild Tickets have an element of booking fees to cover payment fees and ongoing costs of running the website. However sellers have the option to include the booking fee in the ticket price.
- I had products in my shopping cart which have disappeared?
- When you add tickets to your shopping cart, the tickets are reserved for you for a limited time to complete your purchase. If your purchase is not completed, then we release your reservation.
- I had an order awaiting payment, but it has now been cancelled.
- Until we have received payment, tickets are reserved for you for a limited time to complete your purchase. If your purchase is not completed, then we release your tickets back to general sale and cancel your order.
- How do I know if my order went through ok?
- At the final stage of checkout, you will be taken through to Paypal to complete your purchase. You should then receive an email confirmation from both Paypal and from Guild Tickets that the transaction has been completed. You can also view your orders in 'Your Account'
- I completed checkout, but did not receive an email from Paypal or Guild Tickets?
- This suggests that there was a problem with your payment. Please check your spam or junk folder and then check to see if payment has been collected from your card or bank account. If not, please retry your purchase.
- I received confirmation from Paypal but not from Guild Tickets?
- Please allow 3-4 hours to receive your confirmation from Guild Tickets and check your spam/junk folder. You can also check 'Your Account' to view your orders.
- When I clicked the Paypal checkout button - a "Page Not Found" message appeared.
- There may be a problem with the Paypal website. Please try again later.
- Is there any alternative to paying by Paypal?
- Unfortunately we don't current offer any alternative payment options.
- I am having problems with the Paypal website?
- Paypal is a secure third party payment provider. Please contact them direct if you are having problems with their website.
- What is your refund policy?
- We are unable to refund any purchases.
- I am having problems logging onto the site.
- Firstly you need to be registered before you can log onto the site. If you are registered - try resetting your password. If you are still having problems please email email@example.com.
- How do I reset my password?
- Click the "Reset Password" button next to the login form.
- How do I change my password?
- You can change your password by logging onto the Guild Tickets and then selecting "My Account".
If you are still stuck, please contact us!